January 10, 2008

professional pics

today we went to have cole's 3 month pictures. i was told it is the norm to do them at birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and one year. so i figured i better do it. otherwise knowing me i'd be upset i didn't later down the road. he was in a good little mood, despite the fact that he was up most of the night torturing me! it was quite hard to narrow down my selection, but after the newborn pics i knew i didn't need as many! here are some of my favorites!!







3 comments:

Amy said...

hehe thats the sweater vest outfit that i got him at his baby shower :) he looks so cute!!!

Alexis said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a while. I think your son gets cuter everyday. He really looks like a little man. Adorable pics. If I ever lose my irrational fear of giving birth - hopefully I'll have a cute kid too!!!
Hope all is well with your little family.
~Alexis

annubhys said...

woooooww!!!!! que bello bebe y que fotogenia tiene ese niƱo!!!!