September 05, 2008

mr. silly

cole has really become quite entertaining! he LOVES to talk on the phone. he now pretends anything and everything is a phone now, picks it up to his ear, and says hello. he also loves to read his books. he turns the pages and tells me a story, it doesn't matter if the book is right side up or not, it is always a great story! the last pictures are of him on his new toy that we found when we were in nj at the flea market. it's a reading table and he loves it. it has a music mode which he really enjoys and dances while he sits in his chair.




2 comments:

AndreAnna said...

I can definitely see you in him, but he's growing to look so much like his daddy!

sara said...

Damn I wish I knew you wanted this toy, I have Seraphina's old one and was planning on giving it to goodwill. Just FYI right after she got it they issued a recall and sent us a piece to secure the table so it couldn't move, you might want to check and make sure yours has it too. Love!