February 08, 2008

daddy days...

cole loves when his daddy gets home from work. as soon as he hears him he gets quiet and then starts to kick his feet when he sees him. like always brad has given me lots to laugh at since cole has come.

this is brad "watching" cole while i take my shower. brad is fast asleep while cole is entertaining himself.
this is what happens when i let brad pick out cole's outfit. not only did he put him in this horribly mismatched outfit, he put him in a short sleeve shirt in the dead of winter. plus he put yellow socks on him. brads reasoning? "the duckies and the robot are friends!"

it's a shame this picture isn't brighter! brad was rapping to cole and cole that it was hysterical. he had deep belly giggles!

brad insisted he could go in and get the rice cereal the day we decided to try it. he came out of the store 10 minutes later with the right cereal and a bright red face. he thought he knew what to get but didn't. luckily he decided to ask someone if rice krispies was the rice cereal i sent him for. luckily the lady in the store helped him out!

the best thing about these pictures is they make me smile. they are the two most important people in my world.

1 comment:

sara said...

It still amazes me when I watch the kids with Jeff, how silly they can be together and what a softy he turns into. I have so many similar pictures of him "watching" the kids through his closed eyelids. They are adorable pics! I'm off to paint the key to Seraphina's heart for her dads valentine but I suspect that it should be Dad giving her his instead. Looks like the same can be said for Brad.