April 12, 2008

ugly doll

today was so beautiful. it was such a nice day that bridget, ella, cole, and me took a trip to ithaca. it was my first time going to ithaca and i loved it! they had a ton of places to eat and great places to shop. the best part was they had several great second hand stores for kids stuff. in one of the stores we found these ugly dolls. i loved them and when i showed them to cole he loved them too. bridget let cole pick the one he liked best and got it for him as his early baptism gift. he loves his ugly doll, ox. here he is before bedtime talking to ox:




4 comments:

AndreAnna said...

He's very cute with his new little friend!

Amy said...

I <3 Cole's ugly doll. he has good taste!!

Tavia said...

He looks so cute in these pics!

sara said...

I LOVE the uglydolls, phee had icebat but he got lost somewhere. They have books too which are pretty cute but hard to find. He is getting so big. I know I keep saying that but I just can't believe how fast he is growing out of baby land. I miss you guys.