September 11, 2007

24 days to go

i have 24 days to bean is due. it's so exciting but starting to get scary at the same time. i have all of these worries now about if we have everything we need or if we will know what to do with him. i am sure we will figure it out, i think it's just the anxiety and the excitment mixing. i had a baby shower in jersey this past weekend. it was so much fun. that was my last trip to jersey without a baby though. kind of weird!
here are some pics of me at the shower. i am 36 weeks pregnant.






1 comment:

sara said...

Wow look at you! I suck that I wasn't there :( I know that you want him to come closer to his due date but I was hoping that you would have him on my birthday, yeah I know I'm selfish. Well at least it's close to it. I hope that you are well and I will keep watching for more updates! Love you both!